In A Nutshell
- Handmade in Tasmania (Australia) from sustainably sourced bamboo and glass.
- This unique brooch design was created from our photograph of the moon when it was a super one! Viewed from Hobart, Tasmania
- Brooch size: 29mm
- Comes with a gift bag
Who isn’t blown away by the visual spectacle of a full moon? It floods the night sky with an awesome light and creates such an amazing atmosphere. This effect is amplified when the moon is at its closest point to the earth and creates a supermoon. We were lucky enough to see such a moon one evening in hilly West Hobart. Watching this giant orb creep over the horizon and fill the sky was an awe-inspiring sight. Fortunately, I had my camera handy and was able to snap it!
- We have carefully sealed the front and back of the image to ensure that it is water resistant. It will be OK if you get caught in the rain, but please avoid submerging it when swimming or bathing.
- Each item is handmade to order. Please allow 1-4 business days for your pieces to be made before they are posted.
- Please note there may extended transit times due to Covid-19.
- A tracking number will be sent once your order is posted.
- We use reclaimed bubble wrap and biodegradable cardboard boxes for packaging.
- Sending As A Gift?
- We can also post directly to your loved one! Simply provide their details at the checkout under "Shipping Address."
- A short message from you can be written on a Myrtle & Me gift tag. This can be requested by letting us know what you would like to say in the notes section at checkout.
- A message can also be written in one of our greeting cards. Simply add one to the cart and then add your message in the notes section.
- Price stickers or receipts are never included in the package. Invoices will be emailed directly to you.
- Postage Within Australia
- Flat rate of $8.95 for regular postage and $11.95 for express.
FREE regular postage Australia-wide on orders over $60. Upgrade to express for an extra $5.
- International Postage
- We post to all countries!
- Flat rate of $20 for regular postage and $35 for express.
FREE standard international postage is free on orders $100 and over. Upgrade to express for $10.
- Would you like to help reforest areas around the world by planting a tree with your order? If so, click HERE for more information.
- Myrtle & Me donates a portion of each sale to environmental causes via One Percent For The Planet.