In A Nutshell
- Handmade in Tasmania's beautiful Meander Valley
- This unique earring design was created from our photograph of a scarlet robin that we were lucky to spot at the Port Arthur Historic Site (Tasmania, Australia)
- Earrings are made from glass set into stainless steel. The hooks are solid recycled silver, which are excellent for sensitive ears
- Earring size: 14mm
- Comes with a gift bag
This common but delightful little resident adds a splash of colour to the Tasmanian landscape. With his prominent red breast and distinctive twittery call, the Scarlet Robin is a favourite in Tassie gardens and bushland. I captured this little guy, showing off to the girls, at the Port Arthur historic site.
- Each item is handmade to order. Please allow 1-4 business days for your pieces to be made before they are posted.
- Please note there may extended transit times due to Covid-19.
- A tracking number will be sent once your order is posted.
- We use reclaimed bubble wrap and biodegradable cardboard boxes for packaging.
- Sending As A Gift?
- We can also post directly to your loved one! Simply provide their details at the checkout under "Shipping Address."
- A short message from you can be written on a Myrtle & Me gift tag. This can be requested by letting us know what you would like to say in the notes section at checkout.
- A message can also be written in one of our greeting cards. Simply add one to the cart and then add your message in the notes section.
- Price stickers or receipts are never included in the package. Invoices will be emailed directly to you.
- Postage Within Australia
- Flat rate of $8.95 for regular postage an $11.95 for express.
FREE regular postage Australia-wide on orders over $60. Upgrade to express for an extra $5.
- International Postage
- We post to all countries!
- Flat rate of $20 for regular postage and $35 for express.
FREE standard international postage is free on orders $100 and over. Upgrade to express for $10.
- Would you like to help reforest areas around the world by planting a tree with your order? If so, click HERE for more information.
- Myrtle & Me donates a portion of each sale to environmental causes via One Percent For The Planet.