In A Nutshell
- Handmade in Tasmania from sustainably sourced bamboo and glass.
- This unique brooch design was created from our photograph of a scarlet robin that we were lucky to spot at the Port Arthur Historic Site (Tasmania, Australia)
- Brooch size: 29mm
- Comes with a gift bag
This common but delightful little resident adds a splash of colour to the Tasmanian landscape. With his prominent red breast and distinctive twittery call, the Scarlet Robin is a favourite in Tassie gardens and bushland. I captured this little guy, showing off to the girls, at the Port Arthur historic site.
- We have carefully sealed the front and back of the image to ensure that it is water resistant. It will be OK if you get caught in the rain, but please avoid submerging it when swimming or bathing.
- Each item is handmade to order. Please allow 1-4 business days for your pieces to be made before they are posted.
- Please note there may extended transit times due to Covid-19.
- A tracking number will be sent once your order is posted.
- We use reclaimed bubble wrap and biodegradable cardboard boxes for packaging.
- Sending As A Gift?
- We can also post directly to your loved one! Simply provide their details at the checkout under "Shipping Address."
- A short message from you can be written on a Myrtle & Me gift tag. This can be requested by letting us know what you would like to say in the notes section at checkout.
- A message can also be written in one of our greeting cards. Simply add one to the cart and then add your message in the notes section.
- Price stickers or receipts are never included in the package. Invoices will be emailed directly to you.
- Postage Within Australia
- Flat rate of $8.95 for regular postage an $11.95 for express.
FREE regular postage Australia-wide on orders over $60. Upgrade to express for an extra $5.
- International Postage
- We post to all countries!
- Flat rate of $20 for regular postage and $35 for express.
FREE standard international postage is free on orders $100 and over. Upgrade to express for $10.
- Would you like to help reforest areas around the world by planting a tree with your order? If so, click HERE for more information.
- Myrtle & Me donates a portion of each sale to environmental causes via One Percent For The Planet.