In A Nutshell
- Handmade in Tasmania's beautiful Meander Valley
- This earrings are created using our photograph of gum trees, growing in the Tasmanian Midlands
- Earrings are made from glass set into stainless steel. The hooks are solid recycled silver, which are excellent for sensitive ears
- Earring size: 14mm
- Comes with a gift bag
Fire is an unavoidable fact of life in Australia. For all the destruction it causes, it also brings life. Gum Trees utilise the ash beds of mild fires to germinate their seeds and sprout new growth. I photographed this stark but fabulously shaped stand of trees shortly after a fire had passed through the area. Shortly afterwards, new shoots would come forth and before long, this same scene would be almost unrecognisable with new growth. A reminder of the cycles of life; destruction giving way to new life.
Gum Trees After Fire Collection
We also have other matching pieces in this Gum Trees After Fire design to create a lovely set, or if you prefer a different style.
- Each item is handmade to order. Please allow 1-4 business days for your pieces to be made before they are posted.
- Please note there may extended transit times due to Covid-19.
- A tracking number will be sent once your order is posted.
- We use reclaimed bubble wrap and biodegradable cardboard boxes for packaging.
- Sending As A Gift?
- We can also post directly to your loved one! Simply provide their details at the checkout under "Shipping Address."
- A short message from you can be written on a Myrtle & Me gift tag. This can be requested by letting us know what you would like to say in the notes section at checkout.
- A message can also be written in one of our greeting cards. Simply add one to the cart and then add your message in the notes section.
- Price stickers or receipts are never included in the package. Invoices will be emailed directly to you.
- Postage Within Australia
- Flat rate of $8.95 for regular postage an $11.95 for express.
FREE regular postage Australia-wide on orders over $60. Upgrade to express for an extra $5.
- International Postage
- We post to all countries!
- Flat rate of $20 for regular postage and $35 for express.
FREE standard international postage is free on orders $100 and over. Upgrade to express for $10.
- Would you like to help reforest areas around the world by planting a tree with your order? If so, click HERE for more information.
- Myrtle & Me donates a portion of each sale to environmental causes via One Percent For The Planet.